Hi there!

Welcome! You have come to my happy place. πŸ’—


This has been a long time coming. I am not claiming to be an exceptional writer here but that does not change my immense love for writing. I have had an on/off relationship with it though. I gave it up periodically for more important things at the time; or so I thought. Only now have I fully realized nothing, I repeat, nothing is more important than doing things that make you, you.
You don't have to be a pro at it or compete with anyone else as long as it feeds your soul and makes you happy. You don't have to feel stupid doing what you like because honestly everyone has their secret vices.
Sorry, I digress. You'll find me deviating from what I am writing in pieces like these more often than not because that is how my brain functions. I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Anyhoo, back to my relationship with writing. The 'off-times' have been meh but the phases in which I chose to write made me feel like myself; as clichΓ©d as that may sound. I am so much more happier and motivated when I write. I have wanted to start a blog ever since I was in seventh grade. The people close to me know that and know how casual I had been about it for reasons better known to the past me. It was perhaps because of the fear of chaar log's judgement about how I choose to express. Or maybe just a lack of motivation. Probably both, now that I think about it and so I never got around to doing it. Until now.

So what has changed now, you might ask. To answer you- oh, what hasn't! 
The past few years have been huge learning curves for me. It has been no short of a roller coaster and it only went downhill with only sporadic elevations.
I have now come to a point where I call myself a work-in-progress.I try to do or learn something new everyday and the will and desire to do things I genuinely love has finally over-surpassed the thought of being judged. Trust me when I say this, it might seem all hunky-dory now but the decision of finally coming around to doing this took a lot of courage.
So my own blog-why the hell not! :D This is not just a food or lifestyle or travel or books or city-specific blog but all of this and more, is why it has been named WhatIThink. Because I think a lot. About everything.

So... get on the bandwagon and join the madness and choas that my little brain ensues.
Happy reading! πŸ˜ƒ

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

I Hate My Siblings