Zara Online!


Shoppers, rejoice! Spanish brand Zara has finally launched its online store. Yay! I cannot contain my excitement and I am pretty sure neither can you. :D

I personally am super pumped for Zara launching its online store in India. Clothes are the obvious first reason. A close second are their perfumes. They are to die for. Not only do they smell amazing but their sillage is unparalleled too. Bonus, they won't dig a hole in your pockets either. ;)
Since I am a huge perfume aficionado, I keep looking for fresh and interesting scents and so earlier I mostly had to depend on my friends to get them for me. Not anymore. Yippee!

There are very few brands whose collection is always trendy, chic extremely high quality yet affordable. Zara is undoubtedly amongst the A-listers. Gone are going to be the days where you could shop Zara apparel and accessories only if you happened to be in any of the 20 cities where the brand currently has its stores in India. The company has tied up with Gati Ltd., Blue Dart Express Ltd. and Delhivery Pvt. Ltd. for completion of its orders. On its online store the entire collection of the 20 store will be available. Achche din are here.

Follow Zara through the links given below to stay updated.


#dearindia, cheers! Happy Shopping. 😁

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate My Siblings

Hi there!