I Hate My Siblings

They are always on my nerves.

My brother trying his wrestling moves on me without my consent, from the choke-slams to the face busters, I have been at the receiving end of everything by this little Hulk Hogan (or so he thinks he is). He's eleven, short and slender; strong, nonetheless. I am almost always on the verge of either crying or yelling at him with such an intensity that it's a miracle I can even speak after. When he makes a mistake, I try to shower him with 'Pria's Eight-fold Path' to wherever it is that I am heading. His response is always positively mimicking me and disappearing into thin air after. I wish I had that superpower.

So while we are on the topic of hating siblings, let me tell you about my youngest sister. Hold on a second, let me grab the list (which makes for a book honestly)of the times when she has justified me calling her an imp. From ruining my gifted tops to losing my favorite book to eating my exquisite Belgian chocolates which I had saved for  the 'rainy days', she has done it all.

But all things said and done, there's no greater joy than playing silly games with them, indulging in meaningful conversations (read:useless banter) and laughing till our tummies hurt. And in those giggles and mindless games is when you forget time exists, let alone moves forward. It makes you realize the beauty of chaos.

Also, I don't really hate them, just strongly dislike them mostly(love them all the more)! 😛

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

Hi there!